Wednesday, June 22, 2005

ways to lend a hand

you may not have noticed, but each of the posts i do about books includes a link to the amazon page where you can order and purchase. by using the links and actually ordering things, you support me (and christie) in our efforts to get to berkeley, pay tuition for each of our schooling, and generally succeed in life.

if you have any urge to buy something from amazon, use the "buy stuff at amazon.com" link in the sidebar on the left. better yet, save that link as a bookmark and use it every time. anything you purchase after clicking that link will be credited to me as the one who referred the buyer.

i might be experimenting with some google text ads or the like in the near future, but no banner ads, i promise. ok, that's the end of my sales pitch. not that i expect all 3 of you reading this to pay my tuition with referral fees, but something is better than nothing.

3 Comments:

Blogger greg said...

I'll give you everything I can. - g

11:13 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

Me, too.....you will hit the jackpot with my order. Soon to be made. A year's worth of DVDs for those lonely, quiet desert nights in Khartoum. How much of a commission do you get, anyway?

3:30 AM  
Blogger nate said...

The commission is something around 4 or 5%. Thanks.

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home