Friday, April 22, 2005

mouse hunting

this is a strange thing, and i'm not sure what to think of it. there is a website through which one can hunt various animals. yes, actually aim and shoot a rifle mounted on a motorized arm by pointing and clicking. a bunch of lawmakers are trying to outlaw the practice, but what of mr. hagberg, a quadriplegic with dreams of hunting? why should we prevent him from achieving his goal? the whole thing is kind of creepy, but when i separate it from my general aversion to killing anything, i don't know where i end up.

4 Comments:

Anonymous JAC said...

I'm beginning to worry about how you spend your time.

5:11 PM  
Blogger nate said...

what do you mean?

10:21 PM  
Anonymous JAC said...

You reply at 1:21 a.m. Does your mother know where you are?
You seem to be wandering through cyberspace as wandering mentally. And then you write:"I don't know where I end up".
Does the quad really shoot the animal or does he just think he has shot the animal? Is the quad really a quad or does he only think he is a quad because his condition as a para is so bad? As someone wrote: "I don't know where this ends up."
Shouldn't you be cleaning the bathroom or making your bed (futon) or practicing your fiddle. I'm afraid that you might implode somewhere out there in cyberspace and you'll be lost forever. "I don't know where this ends up."

7:59 AM  
Blogger Phil said...

You don't seem to mind when I kill the spiders that bother you so much!

6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home